If you’re using SAP SuccessFactors, you’ll want to keep this list of T-codes handy to make your life easier.
SECSTORE: Administration of Secure Storage
This transaction is used to display entries in secure storage for all clients, without seeing the content. For example, any data maintained in SAP ERP HCM that will be used to log in to SAP SuccessFactors (using a middleware platform) will be stored in a secure storage under the SAP SuccessFactors Integration application.
HRSFI_CRD_COMPDATA: Enter Credentials (Compensation Data)
This transaction is used to encode the credentials used by the middleware platform to log in to SAP SuccessFactors HCM, to transfer compensation data from SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors HCM. Details such as the company ID, user ID, and password used to log in to SAP SuccessFactors are stored in the secure storage of SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP.
HRSFI_CRD_EMPLDATA: Enter Credentials (Employee Data)
This transaction is used to maintain log in credentials that the middleware will use to log in to SAP SuccessFactors HCM to transfer employee-related data from SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors HCM.
HRSFI_CRD_RECRUITING: Enter Credentials (Recruiting Data)
This transaction is used to maintain log in credentials that the middleware will use to log in to SAP SuccessFactors HCM to transfer recruiting data from SAP SuccessFactors HCM to SAP ERP HCM.
HRSFI_COMP_CLN_REPL: Cleanup of Internal Tables after Exporting Compensation Data
This transaction is used to clean the internal database tables that were populated during the export of compensation data from SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors HCM. As a best practice, this transaction should be executed only after the process of transferring compensation data is complete. Exporting compensation data from SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors HCM, compensation planning in SAP SuccessFactors HCM, and data importing and data activation in SAP ERP HCM are all completed.
One scenario when this transaction can be executed during the process is to delete delta information, thus enabling the retransfer of compensation data to SAP SuccessFactors HCM.
On the landing page, enter the reporting period and other relevant details required to execute this transaction. As a suggested best practice, execute the transaction in test mode, verify the results, and then execute. A log will display the number of employees for whom the data is deleted completely.
HRSFI_COMP_CLN_IMP: Cleanup of Internal Tables after Importing and Activating Comp. Data
This transaction is executed to delete entries in database tables created by reports RH_SFI_IMPORT_COMP_DATA (Import of Employee’s Planned Compensation Data) and RH_SFI_ACTIVATE_COMP_DATA (Activation of Employee’s Planned Compensation Data). This transaction executes report RH_SFI_CLEANUP_COMP_IMP (Cleanup of Internal Tables after Importing and Activating Compensation Data), which deletes the entries in the database tables.
The transaction deletes entries in the following tables only:
- HRSFI_D_COMP_ERR (Comp Log Table for Errors in Delta Handling)
- HRSFI_D_COMP_STA (Comp Log Table for Status Information)
- HRSFI_D_COMP_EXT (Comp Log Table for Transfer Data (Delta Log))
It is important to note that this transaction does not delete entries in other tables such IT0008 (Basic Pay) or IT0015 (Additional Payments).
Similar to Transaction HRSFI_COMP_CLN_REPL, this transaction should only be executed after the compensation process is complete. Where required, you can execute the transaction to delete deltas or incorrect entries.
On the landing page of the transaction, enter the reporting period for which you want to execute the transaction and other required details. This transaction will be executed only if the Employee Status field contains “3” (Active Employees). SAP SuccessFactors recommends that this setting not be changed. When the transaction is executed, a log containing the number of employees for whom the records are deleted is displayed. This transaction should be processed in test mode to ensure that results are verified prior to execution.
HRSFI_COMP_DATA_ACT: Activation of Employee’s Planned Compensation Data
This transaction is used to perform a new activation of corrected compensation data for specified employees. When the activation is initiated, Infotype 0008 (Basic Pay) and/or Infotype 0015 (Additional Payments) are updated automatically in SAP ERP HCM.
When the transaction is executed, on the landing page you enter the required details. For the SFSF Template ID field, you are required to enter the template ID for the specific year Compensation Plan. Click the Enter Fields button to add additional data for the mapped fields. Executing the transaction in test mode, verifying the results, and then performing the execution are recommended best practices.
HRSFI_COMP_DATA_IMP: Import of Employee’s Planned Compensation Data
This transaction is used to transfer compensation data of specified employees from SAP SuccessFactors HCM to SAP ERP HCM. When this transaction is executed in SAP ERP HCM, you enter the required details on the landing page. The reporting period can be either as of today’s date or for a specific period of time. The User ID Determination field defaults to the Central Person ID. If you have a different logic or prefer not to use the Central Person ID, you can change the value. The Employment Status field defaults to “3” (Active Employees).
As a best practice, the transaction should be executed in test mode. When executing this transaction, you may encounter errors in the employee records. Execute the Web Dynpro application HRSFI_MONITORING_COMP to view the errors. Select the different error messages to view the associated error descriptions.
HRSFI_COMP_DATA_REPL: Replication of Employee’s Compensation Data
This transaction is used to export compensation data from SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors HCM. When this transaction is executed, the Replication of Employee’s Compensation Data screen is displayed. Users enter the required details in that screen. The Reporting Period field defaults to today’s date. If required, the date can be changed to a specific period of time. The Employee Status field defaults to “3” (Active Employees). Then the User ID Determination field defaults to the Central Person ID. For the Set for Data Export field, select SAP to SF Compensation from the dropdown.
After entering the required data, you execute the transaction. When the processing is completed, a Display Log appears. The log displays the success or failure (in traffic light format) of the processing. Users are required to correct errors and re-execute the replication process until all errors are resolved. The data transferred to SAP SuccessFactors will then be available for processing. Note that, during the compensation planning process, if an employee’s salary data is changed, then the new employee data must be replicated to SAP SuccessFactors. Replication of the new data to SAP SuccessFactors will enable the compensation planning process to continue, using that the new data.
HRSFI_EMP_DATA_REPL: Extraction of Employee Data for SuccessFactors
This transaction is used to execute report RH_SFI_TRIGGER_EMPL_DATA_REPL (Sync Employee Data with SuccessFactors). This report can also be executed directly from Transaction SE16. This report will extract the full employee data from SAP ERP HCM, every time it is executed. This report is not available for integration using middleware and can be used only in a flat-file integration scenario.
HRSFI_ONB_DATA_IMP: Import Employee Data from SuccessFactors Onboarding
This transaction is executed as a scheduled background job. When the transaction is executed, it queries the OnboardingCandidateInfo object, to get a list of employees who have completed SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding and can be sent to SAP ERP HCM (to initiate a personnel action in SAP ERP HCM). After obtaining the list of employees, the transaction gets details of each employee by querying the SOAP API GetNewhireRecord. The data obtained from SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding are sent to the staging area in SAP ERP HCM.
HRSFI_ONB_HIRE: Process Applications Imported from or Exported to SuccessFactors Onboarding
This transaction is used to display a list of applications transferred from SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding that are not yet transferred to SAP ERP HCM. Hence, these applications will not have the status “COMPLETED.” HR administrators can use this list to determine which applications require additional data or which applications are available to initiate a personnel action.
HRSFI_ONB_TRIGGER: Trigger SuccessFactors Onboarding for Employee
This transaction is used as a background job to trigger a check for employees in SAP ERP HCM for which SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding needs to be initiated. The employees’ details are obtained from SAP ERP HCM and sent to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding using the SOAP API PostNewHireRecord. SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding returns the HR data ID of the employees identified for SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding. These details will be saved in a staging table in SAP ERP HCM. This transaction is available only if the integration add-on 3.0 is activated.
HRSFI_RCT_DATA_IMP: Import Recruiting Data from SFSF
This transaction is used to transfer recruiting data from SAP SuccessFactors HCM to SAP ERP HCM. Users can schedule a job to execute this transaction, so that the recruiting data is transferred on a regular basis. If no job has been scheduled, then the HR administrator needs to manually execute the transaction.
HRSFI_RCT_HIRE: Job Applications Transferred from SuccessFactors HCM Suite
This transaction is used to display a list of applications transferred from SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite but have not yet been transferred to SAP ERP HCM. Hence, the displayed applications will not have a status “COMPLETED.” The HR administrator responsible for initiating the hiring action in SAP ERP HCM will use this list to determine which applications need to be added (transferred from SAP SuccessFactors HCM) and which applications are available to initiate the Hiring Action.
HRSFI_SYNCH_EMP_DATA: Sync Employee Data with SuccessFactors (with Delta and Inactive Logic)
This transaction is used to execute the report RH_SFI_SYNCHRONIZE_EMPL_DATA (Sync Employee Data with SuccessFactors). This report can also be executed directly from Transaction SE16. This report is used to extract employee-related attributes from SAP ERP HCM and transfer them to SAP SuccessFactors to make them available for Talent Management processes. In the first run, the report will extract all the employee data that satisfies the selection criteria. In subsequent runs, the report will extract only the delta data (i.e., only the employee data that has changed since the last run).
HRSFI_SYNCH_METADATA: Importing Metadata from SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
This transaction is used to extract data from SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite. Depending on the selection criteria entered in the landing page, this transaction extracts the following data:
- Information about the ad hoc reports that are used for recruiting in SAP SuccessFactors
- Information about the ad hoc reports that are used for compensation planning in SAP SuccessFactors
- Compensation group IDs from SAP SuccessFactors
When the processing is completed, a log is displayed, which shows if the data import is successful. If any errors exist, the relevant errors messages are displayed.
SAP SuccessFactors provides prepackaged Analytical Extractors to support the extraction of data from SAP ERP HCM, required for reporting and analytical purposes using SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics.
The following is a listing of transaction codes and their reports. These transactions are executed to extract data required for SAP SuccessFactors HCM Workforce Analytics.
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_HRP1000: Report RH_SFI_HRP1000 (Data Provisioning— Org. Objects/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_HRP1001: Report RH_SFI_HRP1001 (Data Provisioning – Relationships / SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0000: Report RH_SFI_PA0000 (Data Provisioning—Personnel Actions/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0001: Report RH_SFI_PA_0001 (Data Provisioning— Org. Assignments/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0002: Report RH_SFI_PA0002 (Data Provisioning—Personal Data/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0007: Report RH_SFI_PA0007 (Data Provisioning—Planned Working Time/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0008: Report RH_SFI_PA0008 (Data Provisioning—Basic Pay/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0016: Report RH_SFI_PA0016 (Data Provisioning—Contract Elements/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0025: Report RH_SFI_PA0025 (Data Provisioning—Appraisals/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0041: Report RH_SFI_PA0041 (Data Provisioning—Date Specifications/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0077: Report RH_SFI_PA0077 (Data Provisioning—Personnel Actions/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_PA0302: Report RH_SFI_PA0302 (Data Provisioning— Additional Actions/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T001: Report RH_ SFI_T001 (Data Provisioning—Company Code/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T001P: Report RH_ SFI_T001P (Data Provisioning—Personnel Area/Subarea/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T500P: Report RH_SFI_T001P (Data Provisioning—Personnel Areas/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T501T: Report RH_ SFI_T501T (Data Provisioning—Employee Group/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T503T: Report RH_ SFI_T503T (Data Provisioning—Employee Subgroup/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T505S: Report RH_ SFI_T505S (Data Provisioning —Ethnic Origin/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T510A: Report RH_SFI_T510A (Data Provisioning—Pay Scale Type/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T510G: Report RH_SFI_T510G (Data Provisioning—Pay Scale Area/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T512T: Report RH_SFI_T512T (Data Provisioning—Wage Type/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T513F: Report RH_ SFI_T513F (Data Provisioning —Appraisal Criterion/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T527O: Report RH_SFI_T513F (Data Provisioning—Organizational Key/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T529T: Report RH_ SFI_T529T (Data Provisioning – Actions / SuccessFactors Analytics
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T529U: Report RH_SFI_T529U (Data Provisioning—Status/ SuccessFactors Analytics
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T530T: Report RH_ SFI_T530T (Data Provisioning—Action and Action Reason/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T542T: Report RH_ SFI_T542T (Data Provisioning—Work Contract/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T545T: Report RH_SFI_T545T (Data Provisioning—Corporation/ SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T548T: Report RH_ SFI_T548T (Data Provisioning—Date Types/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T549T: Report RH_ SFI_T549T (Data Provisioning—Payroll Area/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T554T: Report RH_ SFI_T554T Data Provisioning—Absence/ Attendance/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T5U13: Report RH_SFI_T5U13 (Data Provisioning – Jobs (PA)/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_T5UEE: Report RH_SFI_T5UEE Data Provisioning—EEO Occup. Categories/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_THOC: Report RH_ SFI_THOC (Data Provisioning—Public Holiday/SuccessFactors Analytics)
- Transaction HRSFI_AR_THOL: Report RH_ SFI_THOL (Data Provisioning —Public Holiday Text/SuccessFactors Analytics
Please note you cannot use these reports the way they are delivered in SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics. They are generic reports and need to be customized to suit your requirements.
Editor’s note: This post has been adapted from a section of the book SAP Transaction Codes: Your Quick Reference to Transactions in SAP ERP by Venki Krishnamoorthy, Martin Murray, Norman Reynolds, and Peter Teesdale.